bernt;616449 Wrote:
> Don't know. Give it a try. It only takes a few minutes to set up.

Well I gave it a go on a XP desktop that is about to be thrown out.
Everything installed easily enough, and everything appears to work,
including sync, EXCEPT that no sound comes out on the desktop. Just
hiss. Even though it says it is playing. Have check Settings->Sound and
can't find anything obvious.

Odd since players such as Windows Media PLayer work fine...

Guess I should just get the new PC and see if that works... but wanted
to keep it "clean" and not have to mess around with this sort of stuff.

--
rbl