results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=79524
Question: Are you interested in IR-over-IP?

- Yes, I'd like to have IRoIP.
- No, I don't care.

Nautilus;616674 Wrote:
> Ok, I'll have to look into it - almost zero experience with HTML let
> alone Java :) So, you think that (frames or java) might work with iOS
> Safari (which would be mostly used as the interface) as well?

I would go for javascript (note: java is not the same as javascript) -
frames are an outdated technology. All browsers support javascript, and
although it can be disabled manually, it is by default enabled in all
major browsers.

Google will give you plenty of resources as to the exact coding - here
is a page about opening links in the background:
http://snippets.dzone.com/posts/show/2915

Happy coding!

--
Pokersut