Dear triode,

I adjusted the port number in the conf file to 9005 and now things
seems to work. I will test the following things later:
* whether the spotifyd is launched automatically
* how stable the configuration is under use
* why the conf file is not written from the GUI (and the process not
reported in the logfile). Could there be some buffering issue? Even
tail -f is not working under this variant of linux.

When all that is clear, I will post a summary that could help other
Synology ARM NAS users.

I really appreciate the added functionality of your plugin in
comparison with the official plugin for the SB Touch.

--
buzzsb