Erland,

I have 2 custom tags in my library which I have used Custom Scan/Browse
to access on the web interface.

Most of the time I listen to playlists generated by SQL Playlists or
Smart Mix plugins in a room with no computer, though I have a TV with a
"now playing" screen based on the SqueezeJS tutorial.

I would like to be able to display the custom tags on this page also but
I can't see how I can get the information from LMS. The Custom Scan CLI
only seems to have commands for things related to scanning. In Trackstat
I can use CLI to get/set the ratings and would like to able to get a
custom tag from the current track in the same way.

Would it be possible to add a simple CLI interface to Custom Scan?