Ciao Paolo,
thank you so much for keep up this project. It’s a great and comprehensive
piece of software!
I can confirm that the issue is now solved within the master branch. I also
been able to successfully patch the v1.7.7 release with the same code.
Hope to contribute more on this project in future.

Thank you again,
Luca