Hi Matt,

Effectively with debug enabled, your output should be a little
bit more verbose. As a first step i would carry out some basic
checks like: a) make sure "nfacctd_ip" binds to the correct IP
address and b) double check there is no firewall rule prevening
packets to be delivered to nfacctd (wireshark uses libpcap and
would see packets anyway; while nfacctd uses just a standard
SOCK_DGRAM socket).

Btw, you wont need "nfprobe" which is meant to generate NetFlow
datagrams out of traffic captured via libpcap (pmacctd).

Just by curiosity, why NetFlow v1? It smells Extreme ...

Let me know.