Maybe a newbie question, so I'll be brief:

I am behind two NAT routers (Linksys running DD-WRT) with port
forwarding up to the machine running pmacct, and yet pmacct reports
SSH traffic to the forwarded port with the public (external,
non-NATed) addresses. I thought all traffic should be seen as coming
from the second router private address. Is pmacct (or underlying pcab
library) getting the public address from extra data encapsulated in
the TCP packets by the routers or in the SSH protocol? I've seen the
opposite problem being discussed in this forum, but not this...

JF