Hi Rafael,

The scenario is not supported. While it could be implemented for
a specific case, ie. NetFlow v5, this would not actually work very
well for more current protocol versions, ie. NetFlow v9, IPIFX and
sFlow, due to their variable record structure. An example is: a
NetFlow datagram arrives already packed to nearly 1500 bytes but
without ASN information: then a new datagram must be created from
scratch. Doing the whole work for a legacy protocol version only,
ie. v5, as you might imagine is not attractive.