I'm doing mysql rollups and seeing odd timestamps.

I'm seeing occasional stamp_inserted times in the past.
(some even as far back as several weeks)

This is using pmacct-1.5.0rc2

snippet of relevant config:

!# Tag Map to set agent_id
pre_tag_map: pretag.map

plugins: mysql[asn]

sql_optimize_clauses: true
sql_refresh_time: 300
sql_history: 5m
sql_history_roundoff: m
!sql_dont_try_update: true

!# ASN Aggregation
aggregate[asn]: tag,dst_as,as_path,peer_dst_as
sql_table[asn]: traffic_by_asn
sql_table_type[asn]: bgp

My mysql schema.
CREATE TABLE `traffic_by_asn` (
  `agent_id` int(4) unsigned NOT NULL,
  `as_dst` int(4) unsigned NOT NULL,
  `as_path` char(21) NOT NULL,
  `peer_as_dst` int(4) unsigned NOT NULL,
  `packets` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL,
  `bytes` bigint(20) unsigned NOT NULL,
  `stamp_inserted` datetime NOT NULL,
  `stamp_updated` datetime DEFAULT NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY (`agent_id`,`as_dst`,`as_path`,`peer_as_dst`,`stamp_inserted`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;

I assume the timestamp might be coming from the flow data?
Possibly a really old flow just now sending FINs?

Any advice on what this might be?

Any way to override the flow timestamps with some actual time window data?

Cheers,

--Joel