Hi,

I'm just trying to set up some traffic accounting with pmacct. However I don't
want to account all networks as it is a huge amount of data.

Is there a possibility to define something like the networks_file with an
amount of prefixes (10.0.0.0/8, 192.168.1.0/24....) which are accounted and the
rest will be ignored? I tried to define the networks_file however it doesn't
seem to work. Until now I was only able to restrict accounting using
aggregate_filter however as the list of prefixes varies I don't always want to
edit the configuration file.

Using pmacct 1.5.0rc3 currently.

Thanks.

Klaas Tammling