Hi Paolo,

thanks a lot!
I get the correct length of octetDeltaCount now.

After taking a closer look at the template advertisements I think
there're still a few inconsistences (either in my collector or your
exporter :)

Here's an example with edited IP address:

   Data Record (first 32B)
   [0 50 182 16 0 50 96 26 0 0 0 0 0 0 22 229 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 28 4 0
   0 0 0 0 192 168]

   Template Field Specifiers
   id: 21  length: 4
   id: 1   length: 8
   id: 60  length: 1         <-- ipVersion is 0 in Data Record
   id: 14  length: 2        <-- egressInterface should be 4B
   id: 8   length: 4         <-- sourceIPv4Address
   id: 7   length: 2
   id: 5   length: 1
   id: 4   length: 1
   id: 1025  length: 15
   id: 22  length: 4
   id: 2   length: 8
   id: 10  length: 2        <-- ingressInterface should be 4B
   id: 61  length: 1
   id: 12  length: 4
   id: 11  length: 2

What looks strange to me:
1) egressInterface and ingressInterface are 2B (should be 4B)
2) ipVersion is 0 in Data Record
2) sourceIPv4Address doesn't match the advertized offset

Can you point me to the LOC where the template is built?
I couldn't find it by glancing over the source.

Best,
Jake