Hi Raphael,

Can you dig what entry is precisely causing this? I've seen that
happening especially when enabling IPv6, ie. when pmacct tries to
insert strings like "ipv6-icmp" in a CHAR(4). On the other hand,
pmacct is unaware of the length of the field in the schema (nor
i'm aware MySQL, or any other supported RDBMS, offers a feature
to truncate values) so, in a few docs, i believe it's specified
correctness of the schema is user responsibility (basic but
effective).