❦ 29 février 2016 19:30 +0100, Vincent Bernat <ber...@luffy.cx> :

>> You are right with your assumption. Support of NFLOG has been requested,
>> ie. to support IPv6, but is still pending and i don't have it currently
>> on my radar (ie. 1.6.0 / 1.6.1).
>
> Can I add it through the use of libnetfilter-log? Or do you want it
> without any external dependencies? I already did a couple of daemons
> with libnetfilter-log.

And a related question, should the added support be in addition to ULOG
or replace it? If replace it, would it be inside the uacctd daemon or a
separate nflacctd daemon?

My preferences are ordered like this:

 1. replace ULOG support by NFLOG support
 2. add NFLOG support inside uacctd daemon
 3. use a separate nflacctd daemon

--
Use debugging compilers.