Thank you all for the suggestions. I found 2 issues. Running the debug from
CLI I noticed it was defaulting to the v1 table, when I ran that script it
resolved that. I then noticed it was discarding the NFv9 for unknown
template. I set "aggregate: none" and now I'm having records put into the
v1 table!!

However, I'm confused as to the differences or pros/cons between the table
versions?