Hi Jaroslav,

You move a good point: the feature you are looking for is called
flow stitching, you can set nfacctd_stitching to true to enable it.
As a result you will have a new timestamp_min and timestamp_max
primitives populated. Read more in the CONFIG-KEYS doc:

https://github.com/pmacct/pmacct/blob/master/CONFIG-KEYS

The feature is tricky and a few considerations should be taken into
account; like flows that span several time-bins (for which you may
be wanting to do pro-rating [nfacctd_pro_rating]); also while doing
tests with some operators we did hit a few timestamping bugs that,
while in normal conditions are overall "OK-ish", they get really
detrimental when this feature (or set of features if you consider
also pro rating) is enabled.

If you decide to give it a shot, please get in touch privately for
some feedback, bugs, possible improvements, etc.