Hi Markus,

Not sure what you mean with that the server does NOT accept/process the
packets due to it target to another MAC address.

I thought the pmacctd used the libpcap the same way that tcpdump does and
analyses packets. But with tcpdump I have to use -vvv the all of the packet.

This is what I get when i'm writing to plain text-file.

SRC_IP,DST_IP,SRC_PORT,DST_PORT,PROTOCOL,TOS,PACKETS,FLOWS,BYTES
192.168.1.1,172.16.0.100,52043,2055,udp,0,10,1,2416

192.168.1.1 = router
172.16.0.100 = Netflow-server (not same server where I'm running pmacct on)

My server with pmacct has an interface (eth2) without any ip configurations
connected to the same switch as the netflow-server. The server recieves all
udp/2055 packets from the switch (SPAN)

Iptables are disabled on the server.

/Mattias