Hi Frederic,

Great to know it works. For time-binning i refer, for example, to the
print_history feature, essentially organize flows into time intervals.
(you can read more in CONFIG-KEYS, look for print_history). Active
timeout is intended for all protocols that do not have states (ie. UDP,
ICMP) and for long-lived TCP sessions: it is essentially a condition to
export a flow even if you keep see traffic (hence the active name, and
as opposed to passive timeout): ie. export counters for a SSH session
after 5 mins (active timeout) even though the session is still up, and
maybe with keepalives configured.