Hi Stephen,

If you do not filter over tags, ie. pre_tag_filter is not part of your
config, then all will make to the database and those packets coming from
a unit not in pretag.map will have a tag of zero. In other words both
behaviours are possible (all make to the DB or filter things you are not
interested out) and you are in command of which one you like.