Hello,

Not strictly a pmacct/nfacct question, but I was wondering if anyone
ever built a similar setup.

I have multiple sites that need to gather netflow data. Because
network constraints (mostly latency) it is not possible to write
directly to a central location so the collectors have to store
(temporarily) their data locally. A central side would then gather
data from the different locations, and store the that data in a DBMS
(currently thinking of MySQL, but I'm not married to it).

Anyone ever faced such situation? My first thought was to write nfacct
data on text files, and then collect that data via a basic http API
(so that can I keep track on which files have been collected, etc).

Kind regards,

Yann