Hi Paolo,

That's what I get for becoming our internal package maintainer for pmacct
by default - updating it now! :D

One quick sanity check regarding output to Kafka - would setting
kafka_refresh_time to 1 add significant overhead to nfacctd, e.g. related
to buffer flushing process/etc?

My goal is to produce something closer to a live stream, but with
micro-flows aggregated to 1s granularity, then use Spark to do additional
transformations/aggregations against local data along with basic anomaly
detection.

Thanks!

Aaron