Hello,

If there is no more RAM available, i would test sqlite3 plugin, as
sqlite3 is more suited for limited resources usage. Youl will possibly
need to change your workflow to export sqlite3 files and load it
somewhere else, but it should be a lot cheaper memory wise.

This one is swapping pretty heavily, i would suggest to set to around 10
for 4GB RAM.

sysctl vm.swappiness=10 so it will start using swap when available RAM
is around 400MB.

r.