Hi,

I see. I am sorry to confirm that, yes, the feature is not there right
now. It's not a biggie but still it would require a bit of work in order
to converge. I can gladly put on my todo list but it may take a few
weeks to get it out; or if you could perform a small fun C coding work
on you own, please get in touch by unicast email, i'd be happy to
assist.

Paolo