Hi Paolo,

Thanks for reply! I have created the issue as requested:
https://github.com/pmacct/pmacct/issues/770. Apologies for missing the docs
about tee/replication mode and what you described make sense.

Your comment about the matching RD in the BGP messages I think is somewhat
related to my ultimate goal, which is to enrich the IPFIX records with the
AS Path using the BGP table for the matching VRF. Balancing this with the
fact that our routers have limitations in the number of addresses to which
they will forward IPFIX, my plan was to have pmacct in tee mode forward the
IPFIX records to a pmacct instance dedicated to peering with only one VRF
where it could do the BGP lookup. Alternative would be to try to lookup up
the path by mapping the IPFIX VRF ID to the BGP RD and then basing the
lookup on that value in addition to the prefix, but this seems like
non-hanging fruit as you said. if you are able to get the VRF ID matching
against IPFIX working so we can tee it from there, that will be fantastic.

Thanks again for all your help…and also just in general building an awesome
product :)

Andy