Hi,

Le 22/07/2014 18:51, jose mvm a écrit :
> Hi Thomas,
>
> after update the pmapper code, i found some questions and difficulties:
>
> - when pmapper start up php notice apeears (repeatedly):
> [22-Jul-2014 16:06:49 UTC] PHP Notice:  Undefined variable: dynamicClasses
> in /var/www/pmapper-4.3.2/incphp/layerview.php on line 218
>
> but no problem...

Just a small notice, no pb. It will be solved solved in a future revision.

> - when i make a search the table of results appears closed by default... (no
> probem too)
>
> but my main problem, possibly, is that I don't understand the philosophy,
> the goal, the mechanism and operation of the "clientDynamicLayers". i don't
> understand the "examples" contained in plugin.

This is not a plugin, but a part of code shared by few others plugins:
drawing, measure2, exportPoints, SelectionManagement, ... Its goal is to
add dynamic data from your browser to server part of pmapper.

If you have development skills the code in example is to add in your js
console (Firebug in Firefox for instance). Be careful to the coordinates
in the examples: they have have to fit with your map. And you have to
add the template-part.map to your real template.map (I've just commited
a small correction for MapServer >= 6:
http://svn.pmapper.net/trac/changeset/1352 )

> and without this dependence plugin, the selectionManagement plugin doesn't
> work correctly. i can't save selections.

Yes it is a dependency: you can't use selectionManagement without
clientDynamicLayers.

> Thanks in advence
> Best regards
Thomas