To see if the problem really is pmapper, I installed GeoMOOSE (a browser
based mapping framework for distributed displaying cartographic data) to my
computer 1 (MS4W v3.0.4 With Apache 2.2.21, 5.3.10 PHP, CGI MapServer 6.0.2
.) I have everything works perfectly. The layers are centered and zoom works
perfect.

It seems that pmapper 4.3.2. have some type of bug with on MapServer WMS
services.

at Nabble.com.