Hi list,

another problem. I have a table (node*72seq rows in postgis), a point table
seq, id0, node with 72 same id0 for each node. Changes seq for 72 id0 for
each node

example group by node order by seq

seq|id0|node

0|23|5455

1|24|5455

2|45|5455

..|..|5455

70|1254|5455

71|25488|5455

0|25488|789

1|45|789

2|1254|789

..|..|789

70|23|789

71|24|789

.for n node

And so on.

In config_default.xml

<searchitem name="percorso tsp" description="Percorso tsp">

                <layer type="postgis" name="percorsi_tsp">

                <field type="n" name="node" description="nodo">

                </field>

                </layer>

</searchitem>

In pmapper, with searchitem I want to  insert the node number and view the
72 points with the corresponding label [seq] (like children game "what will
appear" to connect the dots). Changing node from searchitem, the 72 points
(geom not change and so id0) not change but only seq and corresponding
label.

Which settings for point layer in map file, LABEL section? Or other settings
or tips and advice?

Thanks in advance, Pasquale.