OK thanks...
   this is  the error:
   Fatal error: Call to a member function getAllGroupNames() on a non-object in
   /var/www/html/pmapper/incphp/init/initmap.php on line 290
   this is the line
   /*** LAYERS ***/
           // Test for groups with blanks
           $gList = $this->map->getAllGroupNames();
           foreach ($gList as $gr) {
               if (preg_match('/\s/', $gr)) {
                   pm_logDebug(0, "P.MAPPER-ERROR: Group '$gr' defined in the
   map file has blanks in its name. This is not possible for the p.mapper
   application. Remove blanks or substitute with e.g. '_'.");
               }
           }
   I have no idea of php. So what I am missing to make it work?
   regards,
   Marcelo