Hi everybody,

after a long day of googling it seemed my problem was on config file, which
hadn't the tags <allGroup>.
Firstly I have to specify that my config file included the categories tags, and
of course the
values of UI <useCategories> was set to 1.
Actually I don't understand why, up two days ago, the application works fine
anyway....
By the way I rearranged the config file by adding the <allGroup> tag, including
all the layers I have.
Now pmapper load the map but in the TOC I have a lot of
Notice: Undefined variable: dynamicClasses
in/var/www/html/wm_geothopica/incphp/layerview.phpon line 218
and in the end this worning:
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /var/www/html/wm_geothopica/incphp/layerview.php:218)
in/var/www/html/wm_geothopica/incphp/xajax/x_toc.phpon line 48

Moreover the application doesn't work fine, for instance the identify function
doesn't give any answer, no attribute are displayed.

Can anybody help me to understand what happened?

Thanks

Eugenio