--- Martin Fick wrote:
> I think that this would be a very good exercise.
> Perhaps one way to help figure this out would be to
> have recipes indicate that they require or might be
> simplified if they required (made use of) another
> recipe (if such cases exists)?

IMHO I agree that Patrick has the PmWiki about right growing it slowly from
well established recipes and/or user requirements being addressed by the same.

I'm thinking back a year or so ago when I first came across PmWiki and what
would have helped me back then.  I would have liked to see a single page
listing all 'current' recipes sorted by the number of votes they had.  If you
are using a recipe in your solution you could simple add a single vote
(somehow) to the associated recipe(s).  Independant of any specific bundle
we'll see the most popular items bubble to the top thus most likely to add
value to new starters.  One could also consider the top 'few' as core
candidates for the future?

Just my £0.02p worth....

-Steve.