On Thu, 8 Mar 2007, The Editor wrote:

Can you put something on Site.NotifyList like:

(:include GrpA.NotifyList:)
(:include GrpB.NotifyList:)

The code shold probably rather be:

        (:include {$Group}.NotifyList:)

However, I'm guessing that won't work, as I'm guessing that the notify script only reads Site.NotifyList and doesn't parse any includes.

 One solution I considered was if in addition to Site/NotifyList, the
 notify script checked the current group for a similar page. That
 similar page would only be allowed to *add* to the notification list
 for the current group.

This would be nice also, and easier of course, but require a core change...

Yes, I'm aware of that. Let's just see what Patrick thinks about it. There's no immediate need on my behalf, I just had the thought.

/C

PS. As an aside, the group could have an attribute that lists additional notification pages to check.