Hi

I am using fox and foxnotify to e-mail the contents of a form.
The recipient of the form needs the form contents to be in upper case.
To accomplish this, in the submission form I have:

||'''Additional Comments'''||||(:input textarea additionalcomment rows=4 cols=40:)

and in the foxtemplate I have:

(:table border=1 width=35%:)
(:cellnr bgcolor=#E7EFF3:)Additional Comments:
(:cell:){(toupper "{$$additionalcomment}")}
(:tableend:)

As a result the user correctly receives an e-mail with the content displayed like this:

Additional Comments: TEST FOR FORM WITH NEW EUROPE WIKI LINK

However this only works if the submitter types in the submission text without entering a return or line break.
That is to say the user types the text into the input text area and does not press the Return key to make a line break.
Example:  Instead of.....

    Test for form with new europe wiki link

the user types:

    Test for form with
    new europe wiki link

Then the e-mail sent to the user is broken - it is displayed as this:

Additional Comments: {(toupper "Test for form with

new europe wiki link")}

I am not sure how to correct this.  Any suggestions would be most welcome.

Thanks

Graham