On Tue, 12 Oct 2021, Petko Yotov wrote:

Any clue to why this is happening?

Is this a preformatted text, it looks like there is a space before the date?

Yes, it is preformatted.

I wouldn't suspect this to be related on the skin, but can you temporarily change the skin on this page and report? Say the older "pmwiki" skin.

Changed, no difference so probably not skin-related.

 @ini_set('pcre.backtrack_limit', 10000000); # 10 Million

This helped, it is working now! So it hits some kind of limit in PHP?

What is your PHP version, PmWiki version, and what other recipes do you have installed?

If you are still interested in this I can send it.

Best regards,
Johan Bengtsson

----
Systemadministratör - Chalmers IT-avdelning
Tel: 6734  https://www.chalmers.se/it