Jews are not a race but the Arabs are antisemitic, anti-Christian,
anti-Jewish, anti-atheist warmongers who would destroy the Jews AND YOU if
they didn't fight back - which is what they have been doing since the
Arabs were granted statehood in the Middle-East in their almost two dozen
countries which were established for their ruling elites by the West,
since the overthrow of the Ottoman Empire.

Hank