On Wed, 11 Jul 2007, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> 1 Creating an income cap would give the US more money to make better
> friends with other countries.  2 Industrialize peaceful nations.  For
> really underdeveloped nations you may need a team of mental health
> professionals.  3 Following that a world wide currency would help.
> Warring countries need to compromise with capitalism and or trade.  4 As
> far as Israel and Palistine are concerned if they are going to refuse to
> compromise and act like children let them use the holy land as a time
> share and treat them like children.  Yes I'm actually suggestion they
> use that land one group for one year and the other group the next year
> and so on. --Sorry for formatting and words made maybe ofthe same
> numbers but I'm doing this on my phone.  Jaze

Yes, you are right, you are not formatting your text. As for sharing the
land, you seem to misunderstand that too. There is no Palestine. There is
Isreal. Israel is a fact. Isreal is at war with Arabs. They have never
acknowledged Israel's right to exist and they have vowed to "push Israel
into the sea," which will not happen. That is why Israel must remain
stronger than the Muslims which overwhelmingly surround the little State
of Israel. As to calling them children, that is insulting and wrong
headed. It simply does not jel with the facts. It is really retarded to
offer a view that is so skewed and misinformed.
   Hank Roth