Of course I have seen it. I stand by the preposition that there should be
NO censorship on the InterNUT. Yes, sites have a right to limit what they
pay on their sites and in their forums - because they pay for it, but as
for access on the net. NO. I want access to Islamic terrorist sites also
and I want the Anarchist Cookbook published and available to whoever wants
it. I want everyone to have access to guns but I too will have my guns. I
want a police which won't beat up on African-Americans because some cops
are racist pigs. I want everything out in the open and I want legislatures
to do their business in the sunshine. I don't want government secrets
unless they are done in the conduct of investigating planned aggression
and I don't want executive privilege (no exceptions).

Hank