This is very revealing.

This is so revealing. Everyone take notice. Religious Judaism is clearly
as much a threat as Islamism. Martin's words speak voluminously about
what they intend. It is no wonder there is a post-Zionist academic
rebuttal which you have heard referred to as the "New Historians," though
I prefer to call many of them honest and seekers of justice. Bob Martin
says Zionism has never been about world domination. In the very next
sentence(s) he says:

"Dominating a small part of the world, yes.  Scoff and mock all you want,
we'll eventually have a commonwealth that stretches from the Nile to the
Euphrates, including the Eastern part of Africa down to Ethiopia, and the
entire land presently occupied by Islam.  Most of that land was
historically Jewish from long before the advent of Islamic imperialism."

They have _secret_ books, (he says) not published anywhere else, he says.
They are banned elsewhere. I don't know about these books he speaks of,
but I have heard the radical right wing in Israel of which he is very much
part of and there will never be peace nor reconciliation as long as they
are a force to be reckoned with in Israel. The only hope for justice is
for all of us who consider ourselves progressives to support the
progressive left wing in Israel

Note, what he says about Peres and Rabin"

"Is this what you learned from Rabin and Peres?  Have you, like them,
secretly reverted to Islam (at least to the Islamic political agenda)?"

Both of these men were from the left, the Labor Party, and both advocated
for peace - and that makes them traitors to the right wing religious
wingnuts in Israel. He obviously also supports the assassination of Rabin,
as most of the right does and will not bring themselves to condemn this
despicable hate crime. Jews against Jews. Just like during the time of the
Maccabeans. Yes, this is definitely deja vu all over again.

Thank you Bob for your honesty. You removed any doubt anyone could have
about the right wing Israelis who unfortunately have too much influence
but with the help of the left and an honest rebuttal and awareness you
will be stopped and Israel will become a secular state with a constitution
which guarantees human and civil rights for everyone, not just you
Maccabean Jews.

  Hank