Dear Mr. President:

Today, 11 May 2009, you said you will do everything possible "to ensure that
our men and women in uniform are protected as they serve our country so capably
and courageously in harm's way."

I ask all veterans regardless their political favorites to rally for your
reinstatement of everything our Bonus Marchers of World War I demanded with no
restrictions -- namely -- free education and free medical care for all
veterans. Empty promises have carved our heroes' bar of soap to nothing.
Restore respect for the Citizen soldier. Restore respect for men and women who
have fought--and fight--side by side to revoke tyranny. And most of all,
restore our Union's conscience.

How? Write an unshakeable law, stainless, and as resistant to change as
cryogenic hardened titanium. Write a law which taxes the profits of all the
companies and businesses that benefit directly and indirectly from our Nation's
hostile actions using Citizen soldiers. Use these taxes to force these
gold-collar "gentlemen" who talk patriotism to give back with gratitude what
they have taken away in lives, futures, and credibility. Shut up and lie to
yourself or just do it.

In the name of Tom Paine, your sincere descendant of 1776,

John R. Clark
PO Box 72
Ellensburg, WA 98926

http://www.sing-hu.org/