Hi!

Thanks for your tip, I'll add it to the website soon.

And if you'd like to contribute an interesting example to the website's "Examples" category, don't hesitate to contact me :-)

Cheers,

Paul

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi to all,
for the correct use of PNGwriter libraries in Microsoft Visual Studio change in the
properties of the project in C/C++ ->Code Generation -> RunTime Library in:
Multi-threaded DLL (/MD).
Ignore all warning and the application run succesfull. contact me for more problem.