David,

I'm very sorry in the delay for authorizing your post to the list.
It's not the first time a legitimate message has slipped by in the
mountains of spam that it gets. I'm considering shutting the lists
down and just using the Forums.

Thanks for downloading PNGwriter.

Your second try is more appropriate, but I'm not sure where you have
installed libpngwriter.a, the actual compiled PNGwriter library. It
should be in -L/Users/dbw/lib. Is that the case?

Again, sorry for the delay.

Paul