Hello community,

If i want to log into my control panel am getting 400 bad request error
that says:

*Bad Request*

The browser (or proxy) sent a request that this server could not understand.

I have also a search form , if i want to search for something through the
database, am getting the *same error* .

The site is working on Apache webserver, what really interesting is that,
if a ran the application using the *runserver* command, the error won't
show any more just in Apache the error showing up .

Here is how the code looks like in my *views.py*:

@app.route('/login/', methods=('GET', 'POST'))

@auth.login_required

def login():

if session.get('username') or session.get('is_author') == True:

        flash("Already logged in .")

        return redirect(url_for('index'))

form = LoginForm()

error = None

if request.method == 'GET' and request.args.get('next'):

session['next'] = request.args.get('next')

if form.validate_on_submit():

user = User.query.filter_by(

username = form.username.data

).first()

if user:

if bcrypt.hashpw(form.password.data, user.password) == user.password:

session['username'] = form.username.data

session['is_author'] = user.is_author

if 'next' in session:

next = session.get('next')

session.pop('next')

return redirect(next)

else:

flash('Welcome back %s'%session['username'].upper())

return redirect(url_for('index'))

else:

error = "Incorrect username or password ."

flash(error)

else:

flash(error)

error = "Incorrect username or username ."

return render_template('auth/login.html', form=form)

Also the search code in *views.py:*

def replace_last(source_string, replace_what, replace_with):

    head, sep, tail = source_string.rpartition(replace_what)

    return head + replace_with + tail

@app.route('/search/<query>', methods=['GET','POST'])

def search_engine(query):

user = User.query.first()

try:

query = request.form['autocomplete']

r = replace_last(query, ' ', '')

posts =
Post.query.filter(Post.title.like('%'+r+'%')).order_by(Post.publish_date.desc())

except TypeError:

flash('No results.')

return render_template('main/search_form.html')

context = {

"posts":posts,

"r":r,

"user":user,

"query":query

}

return render_template('main/search_form.html', **context)

Another thing to mention is that, my site is running under *HTTPS *, maybe
this causing some problems, i really don't know !! , in fact am using
Letsencrypt, in another article I've seen the people are saying that
there's a certain problem when using flask and HTTPS especially when using
requests like POST or GET, but i really deleted Letsencrypt from my server
restarted Apache but that didn't solved the problem , am really frustrated
don't know what to do.

Eventually, please any help would be a millions appreciated .