Hello Darin,

just stumbled on this post as I was reading about Yosai. Did you manage to
integrate it with flask? Otherwise, have you checked other
plugins*extensions that handle authentication and rle handling?

Flask Login <https://flask-login.readthedocs.io/en/latest/> is the most
used authentication library, and Flask Security
<https://pythonhosted.org/Flask-Security/> build many more functiionalities
on top of it. Maybe these could help you get a glimpse of Flask
Plugins/extensions good practices.