I'm making a request that is built using Werkzeug's create_environ helper
function and Request class:

from werkzeug.test import Client, create_environ
from werkzeug.wrappers import BaseResponse, Request

client = Client(test_app, BaseResponse)

# ...

env = create_environ(...)
request = Request(env)
response = client.open(request)

If I want to repeat the exact same request some time later (effectively
simulating a browser refresh), what is the best way to do that? I can't
seem to re-use the Request object or the environment returned by
create_environ (the test Flask app returns a 400 in both cases). Will I
have to cache all of the arguments passed to create_environ? Or is there
some better way to do this?