Hi,

I've been working on a flask extension called Flask-Batch
<https://github.com/dtkav/flask-batch> that adds a route for batching up
requests at the HTTP layer.
It is inspired by the google cloud storage API
<https://cloud.google.com/storage/docs/json_api/v1/how-tos/batch> and is
useful if the round-trip-time from the client to the server is high.
I'd love to improve the project, so that it can eventually be added as an
"Approved
Extension
<http://flask.pocoo.org/docs/1.0/extensiondev/#approved-extensions>" for
Flask.
I'm here to learn from others, and would love your feedback on the project.
What actions can I take to make the project ready for approval?

Let me know what you think!

Daniel