Hello all,

I am a noob in using Jinja trying to quickly adapt an existing template, so
please bear with me. :-)

Namely, the template is supposed to do the following:

   1. for each *ci* item (taken from a result in JSON format) which have a
   *name* defined and which is *not none*
   2. set certain custom fields based on certain parameters
   3. convert to JSON

The template is below:

{% *for ci* in netboxResult.json.results if *ci.name* is defined and
*ci.name* is not none -%}
{ "index": { "_index": "{{ item.index }}", "_id": "{{ ci.name }}", "_type":
"document" } }
{# Formatting IP addresses #}
{% if ci.custom_fields.ipAddresses is defined and
ci.custom_fields.ipAddresses is not none %}{% set ips =
ci.custom_fields.ipAddresses.split(',') %}{% elif
ci.custom_fields.vmIpAddresses is defined and
ci.custom_fields.vmIpAddresses is not none %}{% set ips =
ci.custom_fields.vmIpAddresses.split(',') %}{% else %}{% set ips = [] %}{%
endif %}
{% if ci.custom_fields.environment is defined %}
{ "status": {{ ci.status.label | to_json }}, "environment": {{
ci.custom_fields.environment.label | default(None) | to_json }} }
{% elif ci.custom_fields.vmEnvironment is defined %}
{ "status": {{ ci.status.label | to_json }}, "environment": {{
ci.custom_fields.vmEnvironment.label | default(None) | to_json }} }
{% endif %}
{% endfor %}

What I'd like to do is introduce *additional conditions* for the CI name -
they should not contain the following strings: PDU, shelf, 009, OPTIC,
FUSION, PatchPanel.

I've tried a few simple tricks, like adding under "*% for ci*" a few more
conditions for the name - but for some reason it didn't change anything.
The output remained the same. I am a bit confused with the ending of the
FOR with "*-%}*".

If someone can help me get me on my way, it would be amazing!

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Igor