* David Cantrell <da...@cantrell.org.uk> [2009-05-21T10:26:48]
> The obvious solution is to have both module and script #include the
> appropriate chunk of POD.
>
> So I'm thinking:
>
> =begin cpp
> =end cpp
>
> has anyone already done this?  And if not, am I correct in thinking that
> I need to write Pod::cpp, have that as a pre-req, and basically follow
> the recipe in the Pod::Simple::Subclassing doco?

This is the sort of thing that I do on the author-side before distributing, and
I do it with Pod::Weaver.  It'd be easy to do with Pod::Eventual, though, too,
and much simpler to learn how.  Basically, you'd use Pod::Eventual::Simple,
turn the document into an event stream, replace the =include event stream with
one from another file, and rewrite it out.

I've generally found Pod::Simple to be too complex for quick hacks because it's
meant to deal with *all* of pod, whereas what I need is usually a much simpler
subset.

--
rjbs