* Ricardo Signes <perl....@rjbs.manxome.org> [2009-12-11T13:36:32]
> * "David E. Wheeler" <da...@kineticode.com> [2009-12-11T12:56:28]
> >
> > Sounds useful. What does the patch look like?
>
> Right now, it's a subclass.  I will make a patch in a branch on Github...
>
> That was easy!
>
>   http://github.com/rjbs/pod-simple/tree/xhtml-region

David and I spoke about this on AIM a little...

Right now, given this input in Pod::Simple::HTML:

  =begin html

  =end html

The HTML is passed through untouched.  If you do the same thing in
Pod::Simple::XHTML, the HTML is entity escaped before being passed along.

I had assumed this was intentional, and my changes add an 'xhtml' region which
is untouched.  David suggested that this is an error.

Anybody know?  I would like to get this sorted out so I can rely on it. :)

--
rjbs