* "David E. Wheeler" <da...@kineticode.com> [2010-03-15T13:32:28]
> Comments?

>From perlpodspec (presented as verbatim text):

    =item C<< $thing->stuff(I<dodad>) >>

Further, I see nothing that implies that C<< C<foo> >> should be rendered as
"C<foo>" rather than "foo"

I don't know that I realized this was the change, although I remember talking
about it.  I thought the change was to fix C<< ... >> to require the spaces.
I am willing to believe that previously I openly and clearly agreed with this
change, but I'm not sure I do.

Is there anyone who can provide a reading of the spec to support the change?
Do you (David) remember what part of the spec convinced you?

--
rjbs