Karl Williamson <pub...@khwilliamson.com> writes:
> On 06/26/2011 05:34 AM, Shawn H Corey wrote:

>> They all should be treated as a definition but seldom are. That means,
>> an `=item Z<> anything` should be treated like a definition.

> So then, does the attached patch look ok?

I wholeheartedly approve, but before applying this patch to perlpod, we
should probably ensure that the most common tools actually do this, or at
least that we're going to commit to treating this as a bug and making them
do this.  It sounded from your previous message like that may not
currently be the case, and I'm not sure what Pod::Simple does.

--
Russ Allbery (r...@stanford.edu)             <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>