Hi everybody

I am making a proxy and it must support the https protocol. I am trying to enable SSL feature in the server side with this command:

POE::Component::Server::TCP->new(
    Alias        => "web_server",
    Port         => LISTEN_PORT,
#ClientFilter => 'POE::Filter::HTTPD', ##WITHOUT HTTPD FILTER THERE ISN'T HTTP HEADERS!!!
    ClientFilter => POE::Filter::Stackable->new(
        Filters => [
POE::Filter::SSL->new(crt => 'sslkeys/server.crt', key => 'sslkeys/server.key'),
            POE::Filter::HTTPD->new(),
        ]
    ),

    ClientInput  => \&handle_http_request,
    InlineStates => {got_response => \&handle_http_response,},
);

But when a https request hit the server I get the following error:

POE::Filter::SSL: UNEXPECTED ERROR: ERR1:-1 ERR2:1 HINT: Check if you have configured a CRT and KEY file, and that both are readable at /usr/share/perl5/POE/Wheel/ReadWrite.pm line 280

I don't know what this error means because the files has the permission flags set to 777. Are required some special certs?

Thanks in advance.