Dear List,
I  have some experience with perl but am new to POE. POE is a beautiful
discovery by the way, solves 95% of my problems. I work for a VoIP service
provider and am writing a billing system which should handle calls in
realtime. Each cal will have a separate session. So if there are 10000
calls, we have corresponding 10000 sessions as well. But i need 1 priority
session which will have higher execute right on all others. It has to
execute after every specified interval of time. So if for example 5000
sessions out of 10000 are scheduled to execute at the same time as that one
important session, that 1 session should execute first and then give way to
others.

I believe prioritized session execution is not currently available in POE,
or maybe i have not been able to find it yet. Is there any workaround for my
problem? One possibility is to execute the session in blocking mode with
POE::Wheel::Run which should not block the rest of the program but runs
separately. I have not explored this idea yet but I think this can work. If
anyone has better idea then please share.

Thanks

--
Best Ragards
Rizwan Qureshi